Re: [yade dev] create an instance (vector?) without a predefined size

Hi Luc,

vector<int> v;//size=0
v.push_back(3);//size=1

stdlib vectors are registerable in Yade, you register this vector like a single int or any other attribute.

Bruno

Hi Folks,

After an unsuccessful search on the web, I beg your skills about a problem I face. I would like to store some additional infos on bodies by adding a parameter to body.state (as Vaclav does in CpmState). More precisely I would like to store ids of the bodies that have interacted with the subscribed one. I though about a vector to store these data, but the problem is that I don't know the size of this vector: I need a vector with a non predefined size that can be incremented automatically.

If you have any advice on this kind of tool and how to use it (declaration, use), I would be grateful.

Thanks a lot for your help

  Luc