Re: Capillary files

Hi Bruno,

I tried to do some parts of the job (see rev2116). I hope there won't be any
surprises (everything compiles and yade launches, but I did not test the
capillary related code... Hopefully in a near future...).

As you suggested, I removed some of the useless files. CapillaryRecorder was
not used at all, and ContactStressRecorder was used as a tool to compute
Love stress which is already included in TriaxialStateRecorder (BTW, does it
work as now written? Maybe some users could be interested). Additionally, I
renamed CapillaryCohesiveLaw to CapillaryLaw and Simple...Water to
Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_CapillaryLawPhys. Concerning this point, I am not sure
if a specific functor for CapillaryLaw is needed, because
Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys does exactly the same. I remember
Simple...Water was used for distant interactions.
Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys should be used, but with enlarged AABBs,
shouldn't it?

For end of files, I am sorry, but I did not see any concerned warning when I
compiled... But I tried to leave the empty line (BTW, what is the numerical
interest/meaning for that?).

Concerning the indentation, I thought I was using tabs... I will be carefull
in the future.

The red telephone is picked up!

  Luc