Re: container speedups?

Hi, all!

Vaclav, I have just tested r2092 on some small tests. It is faster, than the
previous container about 7%. Thanks a lot!

But I have found some difficulties with my CohesiveStateRPMRecorder. This
recorder counts how many isCohesive contacts are in simulation. It seems,
that it does not check all interactions after revision r2092.

Can it be because of
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Eyade-dev/yade/trunk/annotate/head%3A/pkg/dem/Engine/GlobalEngine/CohesiveStateRPMRecorder.cpp#L10
?
    if(!i->isReal()) continue;

Thank you.

PS A lot of things happened last 2 weeks in YADe life during my inactivity
:)

Anton Gladkyy