Re: container speedups?

> Vaclav, I have just tested r2092 on some small tests. It is faster,
> than the previous container about 7%. Thanks a lot!
Less than I expected, but still good :-) Thanks for reporting.

> But I have found some difficulties with my CohesiveStateRPMRecorder.
> This recorder counts how many isCohesive contacts are in simulation.
> It seems, that it does not check all interactions after revision
> r2092.
>
> Can it be because of http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%
> 7Eyade-dev/yade/trunk/annotate/head%
> 3A/pkg/dem/Engine/GlobalEngine/CohesiveStateRPMRecorder.cpp#L10  ?
>     if(!i->isReal()) continue;
isReal() check if you have both geometry and physics. So it should make
no difference.

You can try doing that from python (iteration in python skips non-real
interactions):

	len([1 for i in O.interactions if i.phys.isCohesive])

Cheers, v.