Re: [Yade-users] Interaction at distance

Hi Chiara,

I must confess that I am not really up to date concerning the new version of
my code as I have some others interests since my PhD completion (yes I
know... I am a bit ashamed)... Bruno did some changes to adapt it to new
versions and I cannot really tell you about this issue which was tackle by
himself (Thanks a lot BTW). All I can say is that, when I used the code, we
fixed the size of the BB to a value suitable for capillary computations
(regarding the maximum admissible value for the interacting distance). As I
remember, I manly used a 1.5 factor for all my simulations. Of course, it
was probably not very efficient, but it was a solution for older versions
too. New YADE versions certainly allows more flexibility.

I think Bruno would give you more informations about that.

Cheers

  Luc