Re: How to use a plugin

Oh, yes my gcc is 4.1 and g++ 4.3 , which are both < 4.4, as required by my plugin  Sorry, I am confused about parallel execution and parallelism.  Currently, my mutex has also two lines:
> boost::mutex globalMutex;
> boost::mutex::scoped_lock lock(globalMutex);Is it different from #pragma omp critical-section??  I have converted my global variables to class variables now.  But they still suffer from parallel execution, when mutex is not used.  Should I expect this to happen?

What is '-lc -ldl -lm' in "gcc filename.c -I somepath  -L -lc -ldl -lm".   How do I put it in env.SharedLibrary('CWBoonPlugin',['embed_cvxopt.c'],LIBS=env['LIBS']+[''])?

Yours,

Boon