Re: Did I break my system?

> Hi, I removed 'openmp' from features in scons-profile,  to see if my O.numthreads work.  Now I put it back, it gives me this:
>
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgomp
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> scons: *** [/home/chiab/yadeNew/build-b6/py/_gts.so] Error 1
> scons: building terminated because of errors.
>

> I tried a fresh build, I got the same error message.  I checked that -lgomp is in /usr/lib.  It's there... I added this path to all the possible paths too, but it can't be fixed.
Try clean build as Anton suggested, scons might miss changed dependency
or such. Otherwise, inspect full command-line of compiler (brief=0, you
know) and try running it by hand, if it works.

IIRC gomp is not linked to explicitly, but is added automatically by
specifying -fomp to the compiler (which is done if there is the openmp
feature automatically). Didn't you add -lgomp by hand somewhere?

Cheers, v