Re: [yade dev] create an instance (vector?) without a predefined size

Thanks Bruno, this is great! The idea is to make it useful in the
triangulation. Don't know already how but it is the idea.

BTW, another question for skilled programmer, and for information. Is there
a way to make stdlib vector registerable in python, because when I try to
manipulate them with python, I get

No Python class registered for C++ class std::vector<int,
std::allocator<int> >

Cheers

  Luc