Re: Reseting forces in NewtonsLaw?

> I was wondering recently why we need a forceReseter just to reset forces...
> Can't we do that in Newtons law? Or maybe interaction dispatcher?

integrator: you might need forces after integration (for recording etc).

dispatcher: that could work...

If we however want to integrate that somewhere, it could be done in
moveToNextTimestep itself, outside engines, at the beginning of each
step. Provided we don't do simulations without forces, where it would
hurt.

If we keep it separate, it shows nicely logic of the simulation loop.

BTW there is no performace interest -- no loops inside.

Cheers, v.