Re: documentation of TriaxialTest -> {rotationBlocked, biaxial2Dtest}

To whom it may concern :
I didn't document those two attributes in triaxial test because I'm not sure how it works exactly (of course I have a guess when I read the names...).
I don't remember who implemented them. Are authors around?

Bruno

((bool,biaxial2dTest,false,"FIXME : what is that?"))
((bool,rotationBlocked,false,"FIXME : what is that?"))

Václav Šmilauer a écrit :
Please fix hyperlink syntax in docstrings (see e.g.
https://www.yade-dem.org/sphinx/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.TriaxialTest.autoUnload ). The :yref: etc "roles" (as they call it) take their argument in `backticks`, not 'apostrophes'.

Oh, sure!
Why is the "autoUnload" line yellow in Sphinx?
Because it is target of the hyperlink I sent
(#yade.wrapper.TriaxialTest.autoUnload).

Are you waiting after CapillaryTriaxial in very short term (a release in mind, etc.) or can it wait a few more days?
I can wait a few days, no problem, but please keep it in mind.

Cheers, vaclav