Re: documentation of TriaxialTest -> {rotationBlocked, biaxial2Dtest}

On 22 April 2010 13:06, Bruno Chareyre <bruno.chareyre@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> To whom it may concern :
> I didn't document those two attributes in triaxial test because I'm not
> sure how it works exactly (of course I have a guess when I read the
> names...).
> I don't remember who implemented them. Are authors around?
>
> Bruno
>

> ((bool,biaxial2dTest,false,"FIXME : what is that?"))
> ((bool,rotationBlocked,false,"FIXME : what is that?"))

I do not see this bool doing anything in the code atm, but it would just
mean block all the particle rotations in the simulation.
So we could add something like this to make it working:

if(rotationBlocked){ body->state->blockedDOFs=State::DOF_RX;
                     body->state->blockedDOFs=State::DOF_RY;
                     body->state->blockedDOFs=State::DOF_RZ; }

in the same loop where we add the spheres in the simulation. It is not
strictly necessary to include this feature (as maybe nobody could be
interested in blocking rotations), it would be just a possibility. I would
include it, could you add these three lines? So the bool will have a
meaningful. Thanks,

Chiara