Re: Eigen news

> You think Rotate method will slow down calculation? As for me, it is
> very clear to have Rotate method.
> You do not need to remember, that rotation is quaternion and vector
> multiplication.

It will not be slower at all.

It is just that I would like to have the same interface in c++ and
python; there is no Rotate in c++ (and will not be, since we cannot
change Eigen's API), and I think it is not that difficult to write q*v
instead of q.Rotate(v)...

The same for the old Wm3 API (like ZERO, ToAxisAngle etc), which is
supported, but not documented
(https://www.yade-dem.org/sphinx/external.html#module-miniEigen) and
should not be used in scripts anymore (I might create wrapper function
that will print warnings, like we do for deprecated attributes and
classes etc).

> Do we use Matrix3r*Matrix3r somewhere?

No, but it is a meaningful operation, so no reason to not support it,
right? (In c++ it is used in Cell BTW)

Cheers, v.