Re: trying triaxial with clumps..

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Thu, 6 May 2010 15:21:13 +0200)

> > OK, in that case it means state is not saved completely to XML. Can you
> > try, just to make sure, to save with boost using O.save2(...) and
> > O.load2(...)? If it crashes only with yade's serialization, we can just
> > let it die.
>
> OK, I will, but tomorrow :) Have to go now.

Hmm, I'm unable to reproduce it after bzr up. Perhaps it shouldn't be
the first thing that I did today when I sat down to yade :) I'll let
you know if this crash ever happens again.

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |