Re: [Yade-users] total formulation + modifying friction?

> Huh!!? what is the problem? You used those equations in cpm law too?
Why do you think it is called Law2_Dem3DofGeom_CpmPhys_Cpm?

I had a walk next door, to the kitchen and back, an my brains gave me
the answer while staring at a banana: since the stress _is_ right after
the slip (as it is computed independently), the force is right as well.
COOL!

(Although the unloading curve might look like staircase, I guess, but
that evens out when unloading speed is slow.)

That also explains (_big_ thanks) why I had bogus values for dissipated
energy on interactions; typically it was something around 1e10, though
it didn't look like garbage values (which puzzled me really) at all:
most interactions had consistently those values around 1e10, while
smaller part of them had exactly zero. It is explained by the fact that
in fact I was "dissipating"  the energy at every step over and over,
since the displacement never really changed.