Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2237: - Simplify equations inside plastic condition of Dem3Dof (1 sqrt instead of 3, less norm()), add ...

    > (btw, a general question : why computing distances for energy?
    can't we
    > simply use cross products between force and disp. vectors?).
    distance*|F|=work (|F| is already known, it is radius of
    plasticzone for
    given sigmaN)? If you do cross product, then you have to compute the
    norm of it anyway.

Is the distance to compute energy you are talking about a total or an incremental one?

We refer to increments, always, even in the so called "total" formulation. Increments rule the world. ;-)