Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2237: - Simplify equations inside plastic condition of Dem3Dof (1 sqrt instead of 3, less norm()), add ...

Don't you refer to a months-old version of ScGeom? ScGeom has members!
If you mean updateShearForce...
Speaking about that...
I was about to document ScGeom a bit more when I realized I don't understand what updateShear is for. I thought it was for total formulation but it is not apparently. Could you explain what you had in mind when you added the "useShear" bool in elasticContactLaw and when you added members "shear" and "updateShear" in ScGeom? What is the difference if I turn useShear=True? It will update "shear", ok, but this one is never used I think.