Re: triaxial test with membrane

Thank you for your help!

I have done something, still not perfect, but starts to work ;-)
See videos:

  http://geo.hmg.inpg.fr/~janek/membrane/

Spheres are behaving erratically now, because the acting forces are
not radial, but orthogonal. I will fix that soon also.

I will commit that as soon as I will catch up with Vaclav's changes
in HEAD, because I was working in bzr2284.

I am making this membrane compression to cooperate with Bruno's
"classical" triaxial test. Curently I do this by hand in .xml, but
I want to get this to work in python:

- run TriaxialCompression until it gets compacted.
- stop simulation
- perform jinx stuff with engines, namely: set MembraneCompressor.active=true
- start simulation again (now TriaxialCompression engine will
  continue without even noticing that his walls are not longer walls, but
  a membrane).

How to stop simulation in python when TriaxialCompressionEngine is
changing state?

best regards
--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |