Re: [Yade-users] Yade 0.50 released

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Tue, 15 Jun 2010 22:06:06 +0200)

> Putting curent code for moment law in the 6DOF framework will need a lot
> of time (as for me, I spent enough to adapt it to changes and make a
> functor out of it already, I'd rather focus on 3DOF and
> scaleDisplacementT if I could). Janek said he might "clean" that code
> eventually IIRC? (ping ;))

:) I am still trying. I've seen though that you made it already a lot
cleaner looking, I assume that you are talking about
pkg/dem/Engine/GlobalEngine/CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw.cpp
right?

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |