Re: static_cast in GSTS

In fact, this will be a problem for me. Capillary law is one specific case and has been computed, if I get it right, as a separate constitutive relationship. However, there are laws where fn can be zero and a stiffness has to be consider since the contact still remains as the contact area is finite.
Are you really sure you will get _exactly_ force=0 on an existing contact? The only way I think is to write fn=0, otherwise it will always be 0.0000... If one day, no luck, one existing contact has zero force, you will just miss just one contact in the full packing. Really not a big deal. I would not worry about that.