Re: updating publications list

Luc, what is that?

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~yade-dev/yade/trunk/annotate/head:/doc/publications.bib#L530
#@article{Scholtes2009c,
#    author = {Scholtès, L. and Chareyre, B. and Nicot, F. and Darve, F.},
#    doi = {},
#    issn = {1526-1506},
#    journal = {Computer Modeling in Engineering and Sciences},
#    month = {},
#    number = {3},
#    pages = {297--318},
#    title = {Discrete modelling of capillary mechanisms in multi-phase
granular media},
#    volume = {52},
#    year = {2009}
#}