Re: updating publications list

Anton, many thanks for having done this work!!

> 1. Two references were not added, what do we do with them?
For bruno's PhD thesis, I would move it to references instead. The JF
Jerier's article marked with ??, I could not find it on
scholar.google.com and it seems to be identical (except of some details)
with another one.

> 2. The dates of conferences were lost, as there is no suitable field
> in bibtex format, maybe "note"? Do we need those dates?

year={}, month={}..., day={}

(they will not appear in the sphinx output for now, but I will try to
fix that)

> 3. Syntax, how is it better to leave?
>   a) year={2009},
>   b) year = {2009},
no difference at all.

I will try to figure out how to split references into several sections,
like at the wiki (articles, theses, conference stuff at least); I think
it will be necessary to put the to several files, but that will be fast
now.

Cheers, Vaclav