Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2314: making TriaxialStressController more python friendly.

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Mon, 05 Jul 2010 00:01:19 +0200)

> Janek, sorry, could you revert please? I have uncommited code for this
> question, a simple python wrapper returning Vector3r stress (bound),
> with bound=1,...,6. If somebody wants to keep only one component or
> average over opposite boundaries, he can do that in python.

ok - reverted. Could you please commit yours? I'd like to have a
working python script.

Did you also replace Real strain[3] with Vector3r strain ?

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |