Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2314: making TriaxialStressController more python friendly.

Try r2318. :)

Bruno

Janek Kozicki a écrit :
Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Mon, 05 Jul 2010 00:01:19 +0200)

Janek, sorry, could you revert please? I have uncommited code for this question, a simple python wrapper returning Vector3r stress (bound), with bound=1,...,6. If somebody wants to keep only one component or average over opposite boundaries, he can do that in python.

ok - reverted. Could you please commit yours? I'd like to have a
working python script.

Did you also replace Real strain[3] with Vector3r strain ?

Bruno Chareyre
Associate Professor
ENSE3 - Grenoble INP
Lab. 3SR
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43