Re: publications update finished

Good job guys, but I don't understand how uploaded papers are supposed to be found if there are no link to them. What is the idea?

Bruno

Janek Kozicki a écrit :
Václav Šmilauer said:     (by the date of Mon, 05 Jul 2010 10:15:34 +0200)

Hi everybody,

I am pleased to annouce that we finished migration of the publications
page to bibtex. Thanks especially to Anton who assumed the burden of
converting articles of the authors who did not do it (SHAME ON THEM!).
The page https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Publications is now almost empty, all
its items appear in publications or references entries of Sphinx.

yes, shame on me. You are damn too fast.

Again, please do upload fulltext of your articles, if that is legally
possible. For conference materials, there should be no issue, for
journal articles, preprints are OK to be put online. (Janek, especially,
you have so many conference stuff, upload them!)

This is the task that I am planning to do since 2007 :) The biggest
problem is to find them! But I'll try again - it will require some
serious gravedigging.

Bruno Chareyre
Associate Professor
ENSE3 - Grenoble INP
Lab. 3SR
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43