Re: QtView causing Body #0 has velocity==NaN!

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Wed, 07 Jul 2010 23:28:55 +0200)

> This is not an existing bug, since it appears after local changes.
> I'm trying to clean ScGeom and implement precomputed values.
> Everything is ok as long as I don't hit F10, but then I get a fatal
> error, bodies disappear or move randomly, and I get this fatal error :
>
> 23359 FATAL yade.ThreadRunner
> /home/3S-LAB/bchareyre/yade/yade/core/ThreadRunner.cpp:31 run: Exception
> occured:
> Body #0 has velocity==NaN!
>
> I'm reporting in case there is a known cause of such behaviour. I can
> commit corresponding code with #ifdef guards in case somebody will have
> a look.

hmmm, could this be a related bug?

https://bugs.launchpad.net/yade/+bug/600574

you could also do a `bzr diff > somefile.diff` and send it here as
attachment :)

btw, I recently discovered that `bzr cdiff` is almost as nice
as `bzr diff | kompare -o -`

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |