Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2330: 1. Move triaxial documentation from the wiki to sphinx

Thank you.
I'll keep the wiki page for images (as I did for Triangulation or capillary) and general stuff. I'd perhaps also keep the FAQ in wiki, since it has been built partly by new users asking questions on the list and putting the answer in the FAQ (e.g. Chiara). I'd like to continue that way, and I'll never get new users to commit to sphinx doc...

Bruno