Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2332: Sphinx documentation for plotting + color plotting.

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Thu, 8 Jul 2010 20:35:07 +0200)

> Václav Šmilauer said:     (by the date of Thu, 08 Jul 2010 19:41:40 +0200)
>
> > Janek, are you crazy??? DO NOT duplicate documentation of other projects
> > we use and STFW first
> > http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/api/pyplot_api.html#matplotlib.pyplot.plot

oops. not fixed. I didn't notice this part of your sentence! sorry.

The .png question still holds :)

How would you see it? I don't think that the Search The F** Web
approach is good here. I've spend some time looking for this. So I
think that adding some info about making colored lines is helpful.

Should I remove the tables - text that has been duplicted, and only
keep the examples that I have prepared?

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |