Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2332: Sphinx documentation for plotting + color plotting.

> The .png question still holds :)
Either way. I think it must be a firefox bug. Definitely upload in each
case both pdf (for LaTeX) and png/svg for HTML and use the .* -- sphinx
will choose the right one.

> How would you see it? I don't think that the Search The F** Web
> approach is good here. I've spend some time looking for this. So I
> think that adding some info about making colored lines is helpful.
If you add a short note with reference, it is fine. The syntax is
matlab-compatilbe and matlab users know that already.

> Should I remove the tables - text that has been duplicted, and only
> keep the examples that I have prepared?
Yes, definitely.