Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2339: - More changes in stability section. (we need PFC manual in bibtex references...)

OK, but you should write the whole derivation here I think. PFC manual
is not commonly available and the algorithms should be clear.

I also think I "should". However, the derivation is quite obvious from my point of view, particularly if you've seen how the translation matrix is constructed and if you can read the code in GSTS, which is very clear. Anyway, it would be a copy/paste of PFC manual...