Re: qt4 tree view, new attempt

Heh if I continue changing that then probably I should make a branch
or something :)

But now I want to look at moment law. So take this last version and see it.

I fixed the initial problem with .cpp files and linker. So no more
problems. And file names are a bit shorter. You have here
Saving/loading to/from QT4.

It is possible to make special handlers for Vector3r and Quaternion
(or even a matrix), so that they would be displayed in a single row.
For that a save_override(Vector3r&...) and load_override() have to be
added in the same place where other save_overrides are. And it would
call a get/set_value() with Vector3r info.

best regards
Janek Kozicki

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Sun, 11 Jul 2010 21:35:51 +0200)

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |