Re: Yade packaging

> Thanks!
>
> The problem was in pbuilderc file.
>
> PBUILDERSATISFYDEPENDSCMD="usr/lib/pbuilder/pbuilder-satisfydepends-gdebi"
> the upper string is not working, only your whole file in attachment.
>
> May I upload that file at Wiki and update
> https://yade-dem.org/wiki/DebianPackages ?

Please understand first what was the cause; it was either PBUILDERSTASIFYDEPENDSCMD or COMPONENTS (perhaps universe is not on by default?). Otherwise, of course, go ahead and edit that page, that's what wiki is for.

Cheers, v.

PS. sorry that I sent you the last message in private. Attaching that file again for others.
COMPONENTS="main restricted universe"
PBUILDERSATISFYDEPENDSCMD="/usr/lib/pbuilder/pbuilder-satisfydepends-gdebi"
APTCACHEHARDLINK=no
DISTRIBUTION=$DIST
BASETGZ="/var/cache/pbuilder/$DIST.tgz"
#OTHERMIRROR="deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/yade-users/external/ubuntu $DIST main"