Scons feature=cgal ?

Hello,

A quick question, I saw on https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Installation#Recommended_installation_method, that cgal is adviced as a compilation feature. Is it really the case ? Because I did not see any "cgal" adviced packages in https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Installation_of_yade_on_debian_or_kubuntu (and obviously compilation with cgal crashes for me)
I can correct it, if you confirm me that cgal is not adviced.

More generally, I realized that there are three pages on installation with scons options adviced :

- https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Installation_of_yade_on_debian_or_kubuntu (where cgal feature is not adviced in fact)
- https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Installation#Recommended_installation_method
- https://www.yade-dem.org/sphinx/installation.html#compilation
And they are unfortunately not synchro...

Jerome

--
Jérôme Duriez
ATER Polytech' Grenoble - Laboratoire 3S-R

Follow ups