Re: Scons feature=cgal ?

> I can correct it, if you confirm me that cgal is not adviced.
Hi, for me cgal is not recommended (and is not used for packages
either), since it is non-free in the debian sense. Please fix the wiki,
if you can, thanks for taking care of that.

> More generally, I realized that there are three pages on installation
> with scons options adviced :
>
> - https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Installation_of_yade_on_debian_or_kubuntu
> (where cgal feature is not adviced in fact)
> - https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Installation#Recommended_installation_method
> - https://www.yade-dem.org/sphinx/installation.html#compilation
> And they are unfortunately not synchro...
I personally take sphinx as authoritative, since wiki is practically not
maintained. It is a good scratchpad for the official docs, or place for
temporary stuff...

Cheers, v.