Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2509: Fix bug666246. See https://bugs.launchpad.net/yade/+bug/666246

Hi Sergei,

Are you sure these lines apply for facet-sphere?

+	const Vector3r c1x = geom.radius1*geom.normal;
+	const Vector3r c2x = -geom.radius2*geom.normal;

For the facet, couldn't it be something like :

const Vector3r c2x = (geom.contactPoint - de2.pos + shift2) ?

This is what would happen if the shear increment/velocity used in the constitutive law were defined using ScGeom::getShear()/getIncidentVel(), and if values were precomputed with avoidRatcheting=false.

I see that, currently in Ig2_Facet_Sphere, avoidRatcheting is true (my bad), I recommend turning it false : Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom.cpp:110 : scm->precompute(state1,state2,scene,c,normal,isNew,shift2,*_true_*);