Re: twist plastic moment

Hi Chiara,
(revno 2587)
- I restored Plassiard definition of Kr. Your definition is still optionaly available
(flag useMeanRad).
Using R1*R2 makes sense IMO, since stiffness combine via harmonic averages.

- The flag momentRotation is disabling moments by defaults, so default 0 for alpha's was
too much. I set them to the Plassiard value (2).

- There used to be some physical parameters (cohesion and others) in
Ip2_2xCohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys, but I recently moved them all to FrictMat. If you have a
moment, could you please do the same for alphas and etaRoll (and probably harmonic-average
them in the functor)? Only flags should be left in the functor.

Cheers

Bruno

p.s. I see you finally choosed the negative plastic threshold option. ;-)
I'm still wondering what is the advantage of "if (Mmax>0) if (M>Mmax)" vs. "if
(M>Mmax)"... You like tests, huh?