Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2621: 1. Make middle-click paste path to variable in the ui

I modified NewtonIntegrator again in 2625. Please give me a christmas present and don't change NewtonIntegrator before discussing on the list what does not work and how you are going to fix that. There is apparently interplay of many things that must be kept in mind when changing something.

The current state is that blockedDOFs should work with everything (including clumps), except for aspherical integration + partial rotation blocking (i.e. one or two rotations blocked), which gives a warning and ignoreds the blocked DoFs.
As of bzr2624 clumps aren't working. I have to use bzr2530 for clumps.
Clumps look fine as far as I tested. Can you elaborate beyond "it does not work"?