Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2626: 1. Clean up NewtonIntegrator following the discussion on the list; adds 1st order damping for asp...

>> FOREACH(Clump::MemberMap::value_type mm..) {
>>      moveMember(mm);
>>      saveMaximaVelocity(mm);}
>>
>> Heh... You will not remove one loop in Newton actually, you will remove
>> it in moveMember!
> I think I will keep the loop in Clump. It is functionality that could
> be also used elsewhere (EinsteinIntegrator).
One per-member + one global version?
It seems to me that this kind of loop parallelizes badly since one
thread will access a member directly while another one will be updating
it from inside the clump inner loop. So 1 loop would be better than 2.
Just ideas.
B.