Re: NormalInelasticityPhys / HertzMindlin / ViscoelasticPM

Hello Bruno,

About prevNormal, first of all :

It seems to me that you replaced the use of prevNormal (to update the shear force) with ScGeom::rotate (as in Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack ?). Could you confirm that it is indeed what I have to do ?

Thanks,

Jerome