Last changes

Hi guys!

A lot of changes have been done in the last few weeks. I just tried to run
some scripts and I ended up with some troubles. Somehow I fixed my scripts for
the WireMatPM but I couldn't really understand why I needed this changes.
Someone can explain it to me please?

Some other scripts I tried to run and give problems are:
scripts/test/mindlin.py
scripts/normalInelasticity-test.py

Some problems seem to be related to matplotlib, e.g. in my scripts the default
values for plot.plot() have not been accepted and the legend in the live plot
has additional names as shown in the attachments (collection0...n).

However, I couldn't find out why for my tests Renderer().intrAllWire=True is
not showing the interaction any more. Any idea?

Thanks

Klaus