Re: Adding 3 words in doc of GenericSpheresContact

Done in r2676. (to conclude this thread)

Le 21/01/2011 19:22, Bruno Chareyre a écrit :
Yes, there is a consensus.

B.

On 21/01/11 14:16, Jerome Duriez wrote:
Hello,

In this class (GenericSpheresContact), defined in DemXDofGeom.hpp, I
would find useful to add in doc of "normal" that this vector is "from
particle #1, towards particle #2". I believe remember that it is a
consensus in yade, and it is the case in 2 classes I checked:
Dem3DofGeom_SphereSphere and Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom

I have this comment wrotten on my PC, and can commit it, in a coming
soon commit. Does someone object ?

Jerome

--
Jérôme Duriez
ATER Polytech' Grenoble - Laboratoire 3S-R