Re: NormalInelasticityPhys / HertzMindlin / ViscoelasticPM

Ok, thank you Bruno for your input. Just to be sure, I know that all the
features concerning the force-displacement law from CFpm can be treated by
Law2_etc... However, is there an option for considering the initial
interpenetration as the equilibrium distance (for stress-free assemblies)?
This option is probably the reason why I still keep using CFpm...

Cheers

  Luc