From: luc scholtes lscholtes63@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:28:52 +1000
To: bruno.chareyre@xxxxxxxxxxx, yade-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Yade-dev] NozzleFactory

Hi guys,

sorry for the late reply, but the fact is that I haven't used spherePadder
myself for now and that, moreover, the version which is currently in the
trunk is not working... It is a pity that such a great tool just got into
oblivion, but, as Bruno said, it would certainly be put back if someone
finds his interest with it...

Cheers

  Luc