Re: periodic boundary consolidation

Hi there, an explanation to the last commit:

1. I don't think size should be settable to set lengths of hSize. If you really need something like that, you're probably smart enough to change hSize directly. setBox was meant as name that explicitly sets axis-aligned box.
2. why removing refHSize0?
3. Setting refHSize is right as it was, I think. It is what I would expect. Do you have a real problem with that? It is used just for the displacement scaling. 4. The backwards-compatible code... Since refSize can be set as it was before, I think we are sufficiently backwards-compatible (at least the triaxial script from dresden, for instance, worked just fine, and gave the right warnings about what to update)

Thanks for the changes in PeriTriaxController, that is useful, as well as for the updated doc in Cell.hpp which I kept.

We obviously suck at collaboration and I hope that NewtonIntegrator and Cell are the only parts of the code we will share in the future; otherwise I will have to fork ;-)

Cheers, v.