Re: reversedForces and Co.

.
> You either change sign of stress, or you change revertSign, the effect
> is the same.
No, there is no choice. The fact that compressive stresses are negative
is hardcoded in PeriTriaxController (line 172 for instance). Using
ScGeom laws with PeriTriax.reversedForces=false is only breaking the
algorithms, be it with reversed goals signs. Try it, it doesn't work.

> The convention does not depend on IGeom type (ScGeom/L3Geom/...), it
> depends on the contact law (although currently AFAIK there is 100%
> correlation with IGeom type), because it is where the force is set
> (though does not have to be set at all; that's the 3rd possibility).
Yes, it only depends on the law, which we can sort by IGeom type based
on the correlation.

Cheers.