Re: Reloading simulations

Hi Anton,

I use O.save() to save the simulation and I use O.load() to load (or
re-load, is the same) to continue with the test or make a change from the
point I saved. In Yade one needs to be consistent with the version utilized
to run and save tests and the one employed to load them. This is a limit if
one wants to update, say frequently, the version in use.

Chiara