Re: Reloading simulations

Hi,

Since most attributes of all classes in the simulation have to be
reloaded, reloading will fail as soon as one class has a different
attributes list (including engines, dispatcher, etc.).
The probability to be in that case tend to 1 with increasing
(version2-version1).
Not sure it helps, but do you save in xml?

Bruno