Re: makeing yade single-threaded by default

Hi guys,

sorry to wake up so late, but, I tried to find info concerning the -j/
--jobs option and could not really sort it all due to my lack of Linux
oriented knowledge... As I understand, YADE now run 1 thread (job?) per
core. Nonetheless, what would be the command to make it run 1 thread over
several/all cores in order to speed up the calculation (if it is the right
thing to do for this purpose)?

Thanks in advance

  Luc