Re: makeing yade single-threaded by default

Hi, luc,

If you start yade without -j option, it will use just 1 thread. As
Klaus already said, you can start yade with -j6 to start yade in 6
threads.

But you should be careful. If you do not use a large number of
particles, more threads can lead you to decreasing of calculation
speed. That is why yade starts now by default in 1 thread mode not to
confuse new users.

Anton