Re: Please register at ohloh and set your location

> Still not at ease with the fact that everyone appears on
> https://www.ohloh.net/p/yade/contributors, even if people are not yet
> registered on ohloh...

I understand it can be a bit surprising, but...
In fact, ohloh is only analyzing bazzar repository. It is not showing
anything more than launchpad (it shows less actually), and anybody can
get the same info by typing for instance "bzr checkout lp:yade;
bzr blame pkg/dem/NormalInelasticMat.hpp":

2277     jduriez |

                 | *  Copyright (C) 2010 by Jerome Duriez
<jerome.duriez@xxxxxxxxxxx>       *

Or just browsing
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~yade-dev/yade/trunk/view/head:/pkg/dem/NormalInelasticMat.hpp

It's not as if you could still hide something...

Bruno