Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2830: - use same ordering convention for boundaries in triax and in aabbBoxes.

> does this work to you? You say in this commit that: ...(default value
> is ok if aabbWalls are appended BEFORE spheres.)
> but utils.aabbWalls needs the packing first. Hence it should not be
> possible to append aabbWalls before spheres. Do you agree?

We found no problem, does it change something on your side?
aabbWalls doesn't need the packing first. If you are generating the
packing first, then you can define non-default value of ids accordingly.
The commit didn't change anything on this aspect (the previous default
values were zeros, it would not work be it with aabb before or after the
packing).